Saturday, November 15, 2014

Homework 15

For the game, we have finished: 

We completed the the majority of the characters which Ricardo is set to animate soon. We only have the side kick character left, a few more AIs, and to craft a visor for each AI.

The city sections have been completed.

For the visor, all we have left is to make one that appears on the AIs.

The cone sensor has been completed.

We are set to begin items this week, although we have objects such as trash cans and such.

Textures are mostly finished.

Item array is set to be completed in the upcoming weeks.

AI Interface is also set to be completed soon.

Visor logic is for the most part completed.

The poster is finished.

Now that the characters are finished, work can begin on animation.

Buildings are mostly completed.

Sounds are set to be completed soon.

The Skybox and terrain are set to be completed soon.

The cut scenes will be completed within the next few weeks.


 We have completed most of the items on our list and seem to have only a few left to do.We hope to have a number of these objects completed by Sunday so that we can have a working piece of our game. I think for the most part the timeline was reasonable given we are getting down to the wire, however, I think some of the earlier dates were set a little fast given the work needed to be put into them. I think that we have steady worked on the project and have made significant progress on it. I completed the characters, skeletons, poster, and some items. I plan on completing my parts of the skybox, the cut scenes, the rest of the objects, and any parts my team needs help on in the upcoming weeks. I ran into some roadblocks with the stealth bar that I hope to fix soon, I also ran into some minor blocks with the characters but we were able to successfully solve the problem with some brainstorming. Overall for the amount of work we didnt have completed a few weeks ago, I think we have really did a great job hammering it out and making some good progress. In the next couple of weeks, we'll be able to finish up a completed version of our game.

No comments:

Post a Comment