Sunday, November 2, 2014

Weekly progress

For this weeks progress update,

The poster for the game has been finished and submitted after multiple revisions. I have been watching videos that my teammate Ricardo referred me to on how to construct the city that have been very helpful and I'm anxious to begin work on crafting the city since that is a major part of the game. I have also been playing around with the Make Human application that we are using to create the characters and working on a couple AI characters that are super morphed and disproportionate. I plan to this week, work on the city, begin finding a method of creating the intro we need, and figuring out how to move the characters created from Make Human to Blender so that we can begin to render them for game play.

Here is a the main component of the poster without the title of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment