Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Homework #2

1) When and where did you meet?
- My group and I met at the Union courtyard area last Friday and discussed our ideas and brainstormed over games.

2) What did you discuss?
- We talked over our favorite games and threw out ideas on what our game should be.

3) Did you take notes? Why? Why not?
- I did not take notes because we were simply discussing and I felt that if I tried to take notes, I wouldn't have been able to focus as much on the discussion as I would have liked.

4) Did you transfer the contents of the discuss to the computer?
- No, I have not yet, I am still in the process of sketching for the game and writing down rough story lines.

5) Did you discuss the game document?
- No, we did not discuss the game document since we were just discussing the game. Discussing the game document seemed pretty premature.

6) Did you pick a team leader. Why? Who is it?
- No, we opted not to pick a team leader since we wanted everyone to have an equal part and say in the group.

7) Please describe briefly some initial ideas regarding the game you plan on developing.
- We liked the idea of a Dystopian cyber society involving controlling AI's and viruses. We also threw out ideas on maybe an insanity element as well as ways to make the player connect to the story line. Lastly we thought of some stealing element that could maybe be added in.

8) State on your blog the contributions you, the individual, made towards the team game in the last week.
- I helped my group come up with ideas and brainstorm when we met. I also, like the rest of my team, drew sketches and wrote a version of a story line for the team to collaborate and mesh our stories once we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment