Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Quick update for Homework 3

I was able to make the Daleks move in every direction, as well as make them rotate. I still had issues with the odd coloring but I think it may be just the blend file. As for the team update, we discussed different meeting times today after class and began to nail down concrete jobs for ourselves. We also discussed the idea of teaching our particular specialties to each other just so all of us know and if needed can quickly help out. I made sure to voice my concerns over the thin line my team and I walk with our game resembling the Matrix too much which allowed us to brainstorm and acknowledge that we need to come up with unique features that help our to not just be a remake of the Matrix. Overall we made good progress today and I'm ready to meet on Saturday to dive into the creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment