Sunday, September 21, 2014

Homework 5

Update:
For this homework, I used the Dalaks, a small gun, a ball, as well as Carl from the youtube videos Llamas with Hats  to work  on collisions with Blender. I was able to get two object to somewhat collide however the Dalaks I downloaded are still giving me trouble with movement.

1.) In relation to my game, I downloaded a medieval village that could possibly play a role somewhere as well as a gun that could of course be used as a weapon. I feel as though due to our games futuristic concepts that perhaps we could use the Dalaks in some form given that whoever made them did a great job and I'd like to see them somewhere in our game.

2.) I like the idea that perhaps the collision aspect could be used to ass to the element of shock and surprise of our game by possibly making it to where our character gets hit or hits someone else with an object, either way adding to the fun of the game. Ive been testing out the speed of certain objects and would possibly like to make the AI zombie things (aka the bad guys) run super fast and collide with our character as a way of surprising the player and adding difficulty as well as Blender skills.

3.) With the things I have downloaded, I could possibly make a game involving a medieval village run by Dalaks in which Carl must use a gun, a ball, and other assorted yet random objects to defend the himself on the main thorough fair of the village. It would be very simple and maybe a little boring but would be a game none the less or I could download more scenery and make it to where you must control one of the characters and just get from point A to point B.

No comments:

Post a Comment